Designed for the contractor, the CPS 2.9 MK II feature 2-RU chassis, Phoenix-type connectors for inputs and outputs, pre-programmable power-on delay, easy power-on via remote contact closures, rear panel attenuators, and a switchable 50 Hz high-pass filter. Like the CPS multi-channel amplifiers, the CPS 2.9 MK II also includes a module slot for the RCM-810 remote-control module, enabling networking features for system diagnostics and control via IRIS-Net software.
- – Up to 2 x 1250 W into 2 ohms
– Phoenix-type input and output connections
– Remote power-on/off contact
– Rear-mounted attenuators
– Programmable time for custom power-on delay settings
– Module slot for optional RCM-810 card, allowing IRIS-Net control and monitoring
– Switchable 50 Hz high-pass filter
– Three-stage front-to-rear fans
– Class-H design
– Complete protection package
Interested in this item?
Or fill in the form and we will contact you